SEAWORLD’S SEVEN SEAS FOOD FESTIVAL–EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW!
For the Seven Seas Food Festival, the park is focusing on three key points:
• Craft – Celebrate the craft! Enjoy our fresh and bold food menu prepared right in front of you, the best San Diego craft breweries and a collection of California and French wines.
• Local – Connect to the local roots with sourced menu items from family farms and sustainable fisheries. The diverse entertainment line-up includes some of the best local musicians in Southern California.
• Sustainable – Learn interesting and unique ways we all can care for the natural world we share. The menu items, and the flatware they are served upon, all are sustainability sourced.
Is the Seven Seas Food Festival included with admission to
Yes. The Seven Seas Food Festival is included with any Fun Card, Pass or daily admission to the park. Individual tastings are available for purchase separately.
Will menu items at the Seven Seas Food Festival be offered on
Menu items exclusive to the Seven Seas Food Festival are only available during the event and cannot be purchased on non-event days.
How large are the food samples?
Food samples at the Seven Seas Food Festival are appetizer-sized.
What’s the easiest way to purchase food and beverages at the
Seven Seas Food Festival?
Our Cashless Wristband is the easiest and fastest way to purchase food and beverages at the Seven Seas Food Festival.
Can the All-Day Dining Deal be used?
The All-Day Dining Deal is not valid for use at Food Festival locations; however, it may be used at select restaurants throughout the park.
Are there any Pass Member or Fun Card discounts available?
Pass Members receive a 10% discount at all locations offering sample-sized food, wine and beer tastings. Log in to the Pass Member Website for more information. Sorry, Fun Card Members do not receive discounts.
Where are the locations of all of the festival activities?
Experiences are positioned throughout SeaWorld. Refer to the Seven Seas Food Festival Guide for specific locations and menu
Where can I pick up a Seven Seas Food Festival Event Guide?
Event guides will be available at the main Cashless Wristband location at the front of the park and in all in-park Festival locations.
How can guests participate?
• Guests are welcome to enjoy the food and beverages available for purchase at all locations. There also will be live music on two stages, a dedicated wine room at Café 64, three Craft Beer Hubs which will feature different breweries each weekend, opportunities to meet and talk with experts from those breweries, our own Chef Axel will be on hand to discuss his inspirations for the Festival menu and much more.
• The easiest way for guests to enjoy the Festival is to sign up for a cashless wristband. Guests can link a credit card or load a cash amount to the wristband. When it’s time to pay for their purchases, their wristbands will be scanned at the register.
• We also will have Seven Seas Sampler punch cards available for purchase at any Festival location and online.
• Food and Drink Sampler - $40 for any five food and five drink items in the Festival areas
• Food Sampler - $20 for any five food items